- people can produce their food by the work of their own hands.
- people can contribute to turn barren and dry soil into fertile, green land.
- the surplus of food can be sold and meaningfully used as a source of income.
- there is no unemployment but meaningful work.
- there is sufficient room to build a grain mill, to set up a camp or simply for children to play.
- there family structures do exist.
People who migrate from rural areas into big cities,
many times end up in great misery and suffering.
It fills us with joy to be receiving reports from project regions sometimes months or even years later that describe how the situation of the affected people has changed. Read for example about the smallfarmes in Mizque, Bolivia.